Pages

Monday 16 June 2014

"Doom" and "Destruction"

When opening our front door one evening last week, I noticed two juvenile Carrion Crows by our wheelie bins.  The following morning they were by the side of my garage and then when I arrived home from work they were on my doorstep.  They had obviously adopted me, so I named them "Doom" and "Destruction".

"Doom"

Anyway, at some point that evening, "Doom" and "Destruction" got separated from each other with "Doom" sitting in our back garden and "Destruction" went missing never to be seen again.  Despite looking miserable and forlorn, "Doom" survived that night and when I got home from work that night I could not find him again.  Fortunately, after a few days of not seeing him, I noticed him on a nieghbour's roof on Friday evening and he appears to be doing well,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.